Who is it for?
Managers and heads of institutions who want to explore cutting-edge leadership tools and strategies for enhancing overall organisational performance and take time out to reflect on how they can maximise their impact on the organisations they lead.
What is it about?
Our high-level series of intensive leadership and management development programmes are run in The Gambia, with participants from the sub region, and are conducted in two formats to meet varied needs and priorities. One version is offered as a two-week intensive programme, and another is available on a modular basis spread over a 12 month period. This programme is designed as a “Master Class” within which participants can take time to reflect on all the dynamics and potentially conflicting priorities with which are faced day-by-day.
1. Advance Communication – Presentation & Report Writing
2. Negotiation & Conflict Resolution
3. Performance & People Management
4. Strategic Planning & Management
5. Budget Management Strategies
We develop and implement Monitoring & Evaluation plans with results indicators for adequately monitoring projects, and provide reporting on project implementation in terms of funds utilized, activities implemented, results obtained and difficulties encountered.
We ensure that projects are in compliance with the key performance indicators and manage risks by ensuring that;
1. Projects remain in line with the policies, procedures and broader development goals and show development outcomes and project success;
2. The projects’ operational effectiveness live up to standards and deliveries as expected;
3. Problems and deviations from agreements and project plans are detected at an early stage and necessary action is taken to remedy the situation;
4. Lessons learned are incorporated into project and portfolio management and into screening, appraisal and structuring of new project proposals.
Our monitoring and evaluation exercises can be done in partnership and in support of your M&E Unit, and quarterly ‘on the ground’
evaluation are carried out on projects being implemented and in-depth assessment reports produced. Annual assessment reports are also produced.
Distinguished by our ability to transfer knowledge and skill, we apply changes in the strategy, structure, and processes of an entire organisational system that is capable of carrying out more planned change in the future, including leadership, group dynamics and work design. We manage planned change, in a flexible manner that can be revised as new information is gathered, and involve everybody within an organisation in the creation and the subsequent reinforcement of change. We improve organisational effectiveness by helping members of the organisation to gain the skills and knowledge necessary to solve problems by involving them in the change process, and by promoting high performance including financial returns, high quality products and services, high productivity, continuous improvement and a high quality of working life.
We develop effective communication and dissemination strategies of donor and public funded projects with the sole purpose of formalising and document how information and results from projects are disseminated and to who.
We use information dissemination strategies to act as a catalyst for positive, effective, and appropriate change, expanding the general body of knowledge and providing a foundation for other developmental projects to build upon. Our well executed dissemination are also meant to influences policy and decision makers and, of course, helps to avoid projects duplication.
The exercise of developing communication strategy that we follow includes;
• Identification of relevant stakeholders;
• Identification of routes of communication and media to be used;
• Provision of a framework and schedule for dissemination; and
• Implement sustainable dissemination.
We have over 20 years of experience in the planning and delivery of Business Applications and Technology solutions.
Through a proven methodology, we offer end-to-end services across applications lifecycles. We understand technology and have the industry expertise, business process experience, systems and software knowledge to design and deliver the right solutions at the right cost for our customers.
Some of our areas of expertise include:
• IT Service Management & Delivery
• ERP Systems
• Database Development & Management
• Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
• System Integration
Feasibility and market studies, privatization, impact assessment studies, capacity building, project design appraisal and management, as well as policy formulation and assessment. Solving issues, creating value, maximizing growth and improving the business performance of our clients and investors. We implement different strategies, structures, management and operations of any proposed business.
We provide clients with advice on financial matters, making recommendations on ways to best utilize their money by conducting in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current provision and future aims . We also analyse financial reports for viable project and business by adhering to strict financial industry rules. This also includes researching the marketplace and advising clients on products and services available with set budgets, ensuring they are aware of and understand those that best meet their needs, and then securing a sale
We have a long term commitment of helping our customers realize their full potential through:
• Evaluating the viability of potential business projects
• Collaborating with affiliates and preparing budgets for business and advice on efficient performance
• Reviewing business plan to present to investors and business organizations for funding
• Analyzing all issues and performs risk analysis to mitigate all risks
• Develop methodology for affiliates and corporate and provide necessary support to the business proposed
We not only offers investors the opportunity to obtain good returns on their investments, it also provides a much-needed service to its clients by helping them choose which mix of assets to invest in and trusted projects to put their money into along with: • Additional investment management services such as portfolio management • Equity fund management • Mergers and acquisition services • Investment decisions
• We effectively represents a liaison between Regulators, Contractors, Government and its Agencies • Links between the private and public institutions which have dealings within the West coast region • Acts on behalf of investments or business in all administrative matters • Delivering regular reports and feedback's
Plot 13 Hanou Avenue
Brufut Gardens, The Gambia